Saturday, July 31, 2010

You're Invited to a Tea Party!



"Ava's Tea Party is about taking time. Making time.
Moments put aside to love and laugh with those you adore.
Bake a cake. Or open the cookies. Make pink milk and sing.
Wear pretty aprons and pick fresh flowers and above all else,

be glad,
give thanks
and cherish."

(taken directly from Ava's Tea Party site).

I was so glad to come across Ava's Tea Party site (via the blogging community). I am constantly reminding myself to slow down and to simply enjoy. To stop what I'm doing or not worry about what's next on my to-do list....but to just enjoy & cherish the moments I have with my family and my friends.

Hope you can spend a minute over at Ava's Tea Party site here.  I personally am setting a date this August to have our very own tea party, just me and my girlie (and possibly a teddy or two)!

No comments: