Sunday, April 25, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my Shabby Lane blog! I admit that I hummed and hawed a bit about starting this blog, but now that I have....I'm pretty darn excited about it!! It is here that I want to give you some sneak peeks of new Shabby Lane boutique items, share other wonderful baby & children's products, have a bit of 'mama time' (even if it is in cyberworld), and maybe host a giveaway or two (wink).

Want to know who you're talking to? I'm Tracy. I am currently on leave from my regular job as a public health nurse, but right now, I am working extra long hours as a mama of two kidlets (17 1/2 months apart)!! Life is good...really.

Shabby Lane boutique was born after some changes were made to my existing 'lil' sweet pea' hair accessory business. Just a little venture that had me making up headbands after the birth of my daughter almost 2 years ago! With Shabby Lane, I have set-up shop over on Etsy (ohhh, the hours I have spent perusing on Etsy) and am able to share my creations with customers from all over the world (whoo)! Hope you have a chance to check out my shop, and maybe you'll find that perfect little something you didn't even know you were looking for (smile)!



1 comment:

Tammy Thomsen Photography said...

Love Love Love your stuff! We should talk!