Monday, October 4, 2010

{Stella Headband} Professional Photo

Oh how I adore this photo!! This incredibly sweet image was captured by Freezing Time Photography.


This beautiful babe is wearing a new style of Stella Headband! These ones are matched with a soft, wide nylon headband, fitting most newborns to 12 month olds! Will be posted in my Etsy shop within the week!

Please visit the Freezing Time Photography site here to see more of Dallas' work or stop and say hi on Facebook here! Serving Edmonton and surrounding areas.

For those of you who follow my blog, you may have caught that I said there would be a giveaway last week!!! My apologies. We have been battling some nasty colds and have not been able to get around to much on the ol' to-do list (sigh). But do stay tuned.... 
 

1 comment:

meg said...

what a great pic. the headband is just adorable on that sweet baby!