Sunday, June 13, 2010

{feeling crafty} Shabby Flag Banner

So whenever my mama comes up to visit, I usually have a list of projects waiting (grin)! Most of these projects involve sewing. why? because as much as I would love to. want to. need to. be good at sewing, I just can't find the time to sit my butt down and try to get somewhat good at it! Thank goodness my mom has a lot of patience...because she always lets me do some "trying" each time she's here (hehee)!

Today's project was making up a couple of shabby flag banners! I had a whole pile of fabric scraps that we cut up, pinned, and sewed together...an easy peasy project...perfect for the likes of me (smile)!


Cute right?! Perfect for a birthday party, baby shower, or so sweet hanging in a bedroom or play area! And I always think that it's a good thing I like the "shabby look", because all of my little flaws...they just add to the whole appeal (wink)!



No comments: